For the Crepes
(Makes 6-8 crepes)
¾ cup Oat Flour (gluten-free or regular)
2 large eggs
¾ cup whole milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon neutral oil
Oil for greasing the crepe pan
For the Stuffing:
1 package Crescent Southwest Style Seasoned Chicken Breasts
3 tablespoons oil
1 pack thin sliced mozzarella cheese
4-5 thinly sliced baby carrots
2-3 thinly sliced green onions
For the crepes:
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the crepes, whisk together to get a thin batter mix.
- Heat a non-stick crepe pan (8inch) and brush with oil (low heat)
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter and tilt the pan so the batter spreads out in a thin layer.
- Cook one side for about 1 minute. Flip and cook the other side, small bubble will begin to appear on the surface.
Prepare the Chicken:
- Heat oil in a pan and place the seasoned chicken, cover the pan and cook one side, turn over and cook the other side.
- Once cooked, cut the chicken pieces into smaller slices and set aside.
- Place the crepe on a non-stick pan, brushed with oil.
- Place the thinly sliced mozzarella cheese in the center. Layer with sliced chicken and vegetables.
- Fold the crepe over into a square. Brush with oil all over the folded crepe. Carefully flip the stuffed crepe and cook the other side. Repeat with the other crepes and stuffing and this appetizer is ready!