InstaPot Thai Curry
1 Pack chicken thighs or chicken breast
1 can coconut milk
1 bottle of Thai curry paste – Enough for 2-3 lbs of meat
3 tablespoons chili garlic paste
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 small onion
2 limes + zest of limes
1 bell pepper
1 pack of mushroom
1 1b sweet potatoes or squash
2 tbs oil
Salt to taste
- Cut all vegetables into large chunks. Zest limes and squeeze lime juice. Combine all vegetables, lime juice plus zest into instapot. Top off with oil and turn on saute mode.
- Add curry paste + chili garlic sauce and let it saute for 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup of water to mix.
- Add chicken to Instapot and cook on high for 12-15 minutes. Frozen chicken will take longer. Add salt as needed. Usually two large pinches of kosher salt is enough.
- After cooking is complete, let it natural release for 5 minutes. Remove chicken and put to the side to cool.
- Add coconut water and fish sauce. Let it boil to combine.
- Shred chicken and combine with coconut broth.
- Serve with rice or noodles!