1 package boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground garlic powder
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
3 cloves garlic, mashed
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided in two
1. Place Crescent Foods boneless, skinless, chicken thighs, in a bowl and coat with cumin, black pepper, paprika, salt, garlic powder, turmeric, mashed garlic, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix to coat evenly. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes (and up to 12 hours).
2. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat in a skillet. Add chicken to the skillet, being careful to omit the mashed garlic, as they will burn.
3. Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through and browned evenly.
4. Remove from skillet and allow to cool, before slicing into thin skips.
5. Serve with garlic sauce, fresh pita bread, pickled turnips and vegetables.