Crispy Chicken Sliders
- 6 Crescent Foods Chicken Breast Breaded Tenders
- Bread of preference (Heifa used a mini baguette)
- Handful of lettuce leaves
- 4 tbsp. garlic sauce or mayonnaise
- 2 pickles, sliced
- ½ of a thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bake chicken tenders according to package instructions then cut them in half.
- Grab bread of choice and cut in half. *Make sure the bread is warm and fresh. On each side spread with mayonnaise and sprinkle some salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Top the bottom side with a piece of lettuce then the sliced pickles then the 2 halves of the chicken tender. Top that off with red onion and the other bun.
- To make a special mayo sauce, combine the plain mayo with a tbsp. of paprika and a squeeze of lemon juice with one minced garlic and salt.