- 1 pack Crescent Foods Chicken Tenders
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri laal mirch (chilli powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Add all the ingredients listed above to a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Using a fork poke some holes into the chicken so the marinade seeps in.
- Marinate the chicken tenders for at least one hour before cooking, but overnight is best.
- To cook, preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Add one tablespoon oil to a large oven-proof baking dish and spread the chicken out, leaving a little space in between.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Flip the chicken tenders halfway through baking.
- Serve with sliced onions, mint chutney and naan.