- 1 packet Crescent Foods Cilantro Lime Chicken Breast
- 10 small White Button Mushrooms
- 1 small Onion
- 1 packet Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 egg beated
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Remove the chicken from the packet and do not rinse!
- Place the chicken breast in a shallow roasting pan and roast the chicken breast in the center of the oven for about 12-14 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- While the chicken in roasting, chop up the mushrooms and onion and place in a pan
- Lightly pan fry the mushrooms and onions until they are softer and have released their natural juices
- Shred the roasted chicken breast and place in the pan with the mushrooms and onions and combine. This will be your filling
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 12 even squares, and place a spoonful of the filling onto each square
- Close and seal the pastry by pulling the four corners towards the center, and pinch the seals to close,
- Once the pastries have been assembled, place them on a baking sheet and brush the eggwash over the pastries for a golden color
- Bake at 400 F for 20 min or until puffed up and golden brown
- Serve immediately and enjoy!