Update on COVID-19 preparedness
Mexican Quinoa Bowl
- 1 Crescent Foods Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp of taco seasoning
- 1/2 a lime’s juice
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (for the base)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (for cooking)
- 1/2 an avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup tomato salsa (made by processing tomato, garlic, jalapeño, and onion together with salt)
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Marinate the chicken in the seasonings.
- In a pan, add olive oil and then add the chicken to be cooked on medium high for about 8 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the quinoa to the base if the bowl. Then top with the chicken and rest of the toppings. Enjoy!