Chicken Pasta Salad
3 chicken breasts
1 box of pasta of your choice boiled as per package directions. Save 3/4 cup of pasta water.
6-8 cloves of crushed garlic
1 block of feta
1 small package Boursin cheese
4-5 mini sweet peppers diced
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
3 cups cherry tomatoes
Red pepper flakes to taste
3/4 cup frozen corn
- Boil your pasta as per package directions
- Reserve 3/4 cup of pasta water
- In a pan heat olive oil and crush 3 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. Add your chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Add 1/2 the pasta water and let it cook. Once cooked set aside
- Add olive oil, tomatoes, Boursin, garlic, red pepper flakes and feta in an oven safe container and bake till soft. Mix the tomatoes and the cheeses well. Add the remaining pasta water and add it to a sauce pan and mix it well to form a sauce.
- Turn off the stove and add the veggies and mix well. Fold in the basil.
- Chop up the chicken and fold it in. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!