Chicken and Roquefort Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) tub whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) baguette
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup baby arugula leaves
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick strips. Sprinkle evenly with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Cut baguette in half lengthwise.
- Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of baguette.
- Arrange chicken, tomato slices, and arugula evenly over bottom half of baguette; cover with top half.
- Cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces.