Beef Loaded Nachos
Total: 00:25 Prep: 00:10 Cook: 00: 15 Serves: 4
- 1 pound package Crescent 90/10 Ground Angus Beef
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon round paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounce block cheddar cheese, grated
- Pinch of paprika
- Tortilla chips
- Green onion
- Beef: In a large skillet on medium heat, break Crescent ground beef into small pieces, continuing cooking until browned about 7minutes. Add in the spices and cook a minute longer. Set aside.
- Nacho cheese Sauce: In a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter and add in the flour. Stir the roux for two minutes.
- Whisk in the milk and pinch of paprika.
- Stir in the cheese and heat until melted.
- Assemble nachos by laying out tortilla chips on plate. Add beef and top with cheese sauce.
- Layer on your favorite toppings and enjoy!