Baked Sriracha Chicken Wings
1 Chicken Wings package
1/3 cup Sriracha
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon lime zest
½ tablespoon grated garlic
Pinch of salt and black pepper
Cilantro for garnish, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lay a wire rack over the foil.
2. In a saucepan, combine Sriracha, honey, lime juice and zest and garlic. Heat until well combined and honey is melted.
3. Remove from heat and add canola oil, salt and pepper.
4. Add the Crescent Foods Chicken Wings into a gallon size Ziploc bag. Pour the sriracha mixture of the chicken wings and seal the bag.
5. Shake until the chicken is evenly coated.
6. Arrange chicken wings onto the wire rack, ensuring there is space around each wing for heat to circulate.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until crisp.
8. Sprinkle with cilantro
9. Enjoy :0