2 Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 ½ tablespoons grated garlic
3 tablespoons grated Asian pear (or regular pear or apple)
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
½ teaspoons finely grated Thai chili
¾ tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Trim fat from Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak. Cut into thin ½ inch slices.
- Place steak into a bowl. Add in the brown sugar, garlic, Asian pear, soy sauce, Thai chili and sesame oil.
- Toss well, until all the meat is coated evenly.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour (overnight is best).
- Grill or cook Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak in a skillet, for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Enjoy with Banchan (side dishes)
Korean BBQ can be enjoyed all across the United States. It’s easy to say foodies love Korean BBQ and for good reason; it is delicious! Korean BBQ should be enjoyed with an array of Banchan (side dishes), the most popular of which is Kimchi (the National Dish of Korea).
*Chefs Tip: Use a Microplane or food processor to grate your garlic, Asian pear and Thai chilies.