Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
Take your leftover curry to the next level. This pizza is a perfect way to revamp some left over chicken tikka masala or butter chicken you have left in the fridge. My kids love this and the fact that you can customize each one makes it great to feed a picky family.
- Zehra, The FitNest
- 1 cup Crescent Foods Chicken Tikka masala or butter chicken (cut chicken into small pieces) can we link to the chicken tikka masala recipe?
- 2 cups any tomato marinara sauce, or your homemade sauce
- 1 ½ shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- ¼ red onions thinly sliced
- 3-4 tbsps cilantro, chopped
- 3 large naan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a medium sized pan combine tomato sauce and chicken tikka masala and bring to a simmer.
- Place naan on a baking sheet
- Spread sauce over naan, trying to distribute the chicken pieces evenly.
- Top with cheese, spinach, onions and cilantro.
- Bake in the oven for 7- 10 minutes, until the naan crisps up and the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!