- ½ lbs Crescent Foods Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into small pieces
- 4 medium zucchini cut in half lengthwise
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ red chili flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 ½ cups crushed tomatoes
- ¾ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp parsley or coriander finely chopped
- Cut Zucchini in half lengthwise, scoop out the flesh in the middle to create your zucchini boats.
- Place zucchini halves skin side down in a baking dish. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add olive oil, salt, red pepper flakes and garlic. Heat till garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add in spices and cook for 2-3 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Pour in crushed tomatoes into pan with chicken. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Add in half the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and mix till melted into the sauce. Add in lemon zest.
- Scoop the sauce into the zucchini halves and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until zucchini is cooked through.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown the cheese, remove from oven and top with coriander/parsley.