Update on COVID-19 preparedness
- 1.5 lbs Crescent Foods Chicken Breast cut into small pieces
- ½ cup yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp tandoori powder
- 1 tsp chicken tikka powder
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 slider buns
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- In a large bowl place all the ingredients for the tandoori marinade, mix well and add in chicken. Let chicken sit in marinade for 1-2 hrs.
- Heat a large skillet or grill on medium high heat. Light coat with some oil. Place chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place chicken aside to cool while you prepare the Kachumber salad.
- Mix all the salad ingredients and mix with lemon juice, salt and chili powder.
- Place chicken pieces on slider buns and top with Kachumber Salad.