Sweet n Spicy Boneless Wings
Do you need a quick appetizer for dinner or even just a side dish? Well, this one requires minimum effort and ingredients, which is perfect for anyone!
Servings: 15 pieces
Total Time: approx. 30 min
- Heifa, Fufu's Kitchen
- 15 pieces of Crescent Foods Boneless Breaded Chicken Chunks
- Dried Italian Seasoning for garnish
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp minced roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cook the Chicken chunks using one of the methods on the package instructions. The best for wings would be to fry but baked tastes good too!
- In a small pot, mix together all the ingredients and let it simmer on low until the chunks are ready.
- Toss the chunks into the sauce. Once well coated, place on desired serving plate and garnish with Italian seasoning.