Mornings that start with steak are always better, right? Steak, eggs and avocado! This protein-packed breakfast with healthy fats is a great way to start your day and even more fun when you share.
– Zehra, The FitNest
- 4 oz Crescent Food Angus Beef Strip Steak
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado
- 1 slice of toast
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Lime juice
1. Coat steak with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic.
2. Heat .1 tbsp butter in hot skillet. Place steak in the center, flip once, and cook until desired tenderness.
3. In another skillet, place the other tbsp of butter and cook scrambled eggs until done.
4. Spread the avocado on toast and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and lime juice!