Sous Vide Chicken Breast with Rosemary Sauce
2 Crescent Foods Sous Vide Chicken Breast Fillets
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp mustard
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp dried rosemary
Salt to taste
Steamed vegetables to serve
- Defrost your sous vide chicken breast according to package instructions.
- In a pan add all the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and let it cook down for 2-3 minutes. Add a splash of water to loosen up the sauce and mix well.
- Place the chicken breast in the sauce, coat in the sauce and cook on the lowest flame till the chicken is warmed through. If the sauce dried up too much add a splash of water or cream.
- Taste for seasoning, and serve with steamed vegetables of your choice.