https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/flay_ribeye-recipe.jpg 644 802 HalalUser https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png HalalUser2014-07-03 14:10:182014-07-03 14:10:18Ribeye Goat Cheese and Meyer Lemon Honey Mustard
Ribeye Goat Cheese and Meyer Lemon Honey Mustard
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes
High cal Calories 659kcal
High fat Total Fat 50g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 23g
High chol Cholesterol 177mg
sodium Sodium 388mg
Low carbs Total Carbohydrate 2g
Serving size 308g Calories from fat 452kcal Fiber 0g Protein 50g Sugar 0g
1 (2–pound) rib eye, 1 1/2–inches thick, excess fat trimmed
1/2 cup clover honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
grated zest and juice of 1 Meyer lemon
4 ounces fresh goat cheese, slightly softened
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Whisk together the honey, both mustards, the lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl and let the mixture sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Put the goat cheese in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat your grill to high for indirect grilling.
- Brush the steak with canola oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Grill, directly over the coals, until golden brown and slightly charred, about 5 minutes. Turn over the steak and position it away from the coals (indirect heat). Close the cover and grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 135°F, about 10 minutes. Remove the steak from the grill to a cutting board, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Top the steak with the goat cheese, drizzle with the honey mustard, and garnish with parsley leaves.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://www.foodrepublic.com/
You might also like:
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/beef-bean-chili.jpg 350 630 HalalUser https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png HalalUser2018-01-31 16:37:302018-01-31 16:37:30Beef and Bean Chili
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/MAC2.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-06-27 19:48:042016-07-01 19:39:48Breakfast Casserole
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Cheese-Steak2.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-04-08 14:17:532016-04-08 14:17:53All American Cheese Steak
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Asian-Taco.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-04-08 14:10:212016-04-08 14:18:34Asian Tacos
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IMG_2462edit.jpg 975 650 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-03-01 20:33:002016-03-01 20:39:07Thai Peanut Beef
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Beef-Teriyaki2.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-01-29 18:15:362016-01-29 18:20:23Beef Teriyaki
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/chipotle-chicken2.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-01-29 17:59:202016-01-29 18:21:00Chipotle Chicken Bowl
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Korean-BBQ-2.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-01-29 17:39:312016-01-29 18:21:41Korean BBQ
https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chicken-Shawarma-sandwich.jpg 3456 5184 Amna Haq https://crescentfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/logo.png Amna Haq2016-01-25 19:37:202016-01-29 18:24:09Chicken Shawarma