4 tablespoon olive oil
4-10 bird’s eye chili, depends on the heat level of your choice
4 cloves garlic, or 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder for a thicker consistency
juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
1 tablespoon paprika
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
4 chicken legs
extra sea salt, optional
- In a blender combine everything except the chicken and the extra salt, blend until very smooth.
Score chicken legs with a knife a few times.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the sauce over chicken and toss well. I sprinkle a few dashes of extra salt on top of chicken. Marinade the chicken at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To bake, preheat the oven to 425ºF. Place chicken on a baking pan lined with foil, spray with oil,and place chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn over, baste with extra sauce, and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and browned.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.