Update on COVID-19 preparedness
6 small Crescent Breaded Chicken Tenders
3 large jalapeños
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
2 Tblspns cracker crumbs
- Bake your chicken tenders at 450 F for 20 minutes. Then turn the oven down to 400 F and remove the tenders from the oven.
- While the tenders are baking prepare your other ingredients. In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese with the salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Cut the Jalapeños in half length wise. Remove the seeds carefully with a spoon. If you want the Peri Bites to be spicy, leave some of the seeds in.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mix in each jalapeño half. Then add a chicken tender on top. (If the tenders are too large you can always cut them into smaller pieces to fit)
- Then top off with shredded mozzarella and the cracker crumbs (like Ritz crackers) and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Serve warm.