Mushroom and Pepper Omelette
-Zehra, The FitNest
- 1 cup Crescent Foods Angus Ground Beef cooked
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 crimini mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 5-7 shisito peppers chopped
- ¾ cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan, add butter and olive oil
- Once butter melts add in chopped mushrooms and garlic, stir for 1-2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs whisk and add salt, pepper and grated cheese set aside.
- Add chopped spinach, shisito peppers and cooked ground beef to pan and mix well till spinach wilts.
- Pour egg mixture into pan on top of the veggies and cook till eggs are cooked through.
- Serve with bread and hot sauce!