Moroccan BBQ Lamb Chops
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp crushed garlic cloves (or paste)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green chili or jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pack of Crescent Foods Frenched Rib Lamb Chops (just rinse and pat dry with paper towel)
Moroccan BBQ Lamb Chops:
- Mix all the ingredients above given in marinade and pour over the lamb chops. Rub the marinade all over the chops and let them marinade for up to 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat your grill and brush some oil over the racks where the lamb chops will cook. Keep the heat to medium flame.
- Cook the lamb chops on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden. The lamb chops by Crescent Foods are extremely tender, they will melt right in your mouth like butter.
- Blend all the salsa ingredients in a chopper until a sauce is created.
Serve in a bowl alongside the lamb chops Serve the lamb chops with a side of rice pilaf (I used yellow rice), tomato salsa and a healthy salad! Enjoy!