Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl
This Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl is a quick and easy dinner perfect for meal prep using our Individually Frozen Chicken Breast!
Recipe by @fufuinthekitchen
- 1 Crescent Foods Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillet cut into small strips
- 1/2 a Lemon’s Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 minced Garlic Clove
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil (for cooking)
- 1/2 cup Cooked Quinoa (the base)
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Persian Cucumber Sliced
- 2 tbsp Chopped Olives
- Handful of thinly sliced Red Onion
- 1/4 of a Charred or Roasted Bell Pepper cut into slices
- Marinate the chicken in the seasonings listed.
- Add oil to a pan and place on medium heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for about 8 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Start to assemble the bowl by adding the quinoa to the base of the bowl
- Optional: add a drizzle of olive oil and fresh lemon juice to the quinoa for a more citrusy taste
- Top the quinoa with the chicken and other toppings.