Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) box spaghetti
- 8 Crescent Foods Chicken Tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti until al dente and drain.
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water and set aside.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper and dried Italian seasoning and cook, approximately 3 minutes per side or until just cooked through.
- Set aside. Lower the heat to medium and add the spinach to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Stirring frequently, saute spinach until wilted, and set aside.
- Add butter to skillet and cook garlic for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add pasta, pasta water, spinach, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese, and stir.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Divide between four bowls and top with chicken tenderloins and parsley.