Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders
1 Pack Crescent Foods Chicken Tenders
2 tablespoons corn starch
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper powder
¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
2 tablespoons neutral flavored oil
1 tablespoon avocado oil butter
3-4 cloves minced garlic
For the sauce:
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ tablespoon vinegar
½ cup vegetable stock/water
½ teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- Place the chicken tenders in a bowl; add the cornstarch, salt, pepper and red chili flakes. Toss the chicken and coat it well.
- Combine ingredients for the sauce in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan (medium –high heat). Add the chicken and cook until golden brown, then turn over and cook the other side.
- Turn the heat to low, Add the butter to the pan. Next add in the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant and golden, making sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add the sauce over the chicken pieces and coat well. Simmer for 4-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened.
- Serve over bulgur or rice and a delicious meal is ready to enjoy!