Healthier Chicken Dip
This healthy Chicken Dip is perfect to top a salad or even in a sandwich!
Heifa of Fufu in the Kitchen
- 3 pieces Crescent Foods Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Water (enough to cover the chicken breast when boiling)
- 2 Bay leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Onion quartered
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 2 minced Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp minced Dill
- 2 tbsp minced Parsley
- 1/2 a Lemon’s Juice
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp cup finely diced Olives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Red Onion
- Boil the chicken with the seasonings in a pot covered with water for about 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of chicken.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all its ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut into the chicken; no pink should be seen. Shred the chicken with a fork into small pieces.
- Place chicken in bowl with the sauce and mix well. Taste to see if it needs more seasoning.
- Serve alongside crackers, chips, and raw vegetables for dipping!