Greek Style Chicken Flatbread
- Heifa, Fufu's Kitchen
- 10 Crescent Foods Chicken tenders
- 4 flatbreads (Gyro or Naan bread works well)
- ½ cup pitted and diced olives
- ½ a small red onion sliced thinly
- 1 cup of diced or crumbled feta
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tbsp of dried oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup diced bell peppers
- Bake the chicken according to the package instructions. Cut the cooked tenders into slices.
- Take the flatbreads and spread with ½ a tbsp. of olive oil, sprinkle of garlic powder, and dried oregano.
- Scatter the chicken slices, diced veggies, and the cheeses onto the flatbread.
- Place in a 350 F oven for 10 minutes to warm the bread and melt the cheese. Then broil for 1-2 minutes for extra color and crisp.