2 Angus Strip Steak
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 ½ tablespoons grated garlic
3 tablespoons grated Asian pear (or regular pear or apple)
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
½ teaspoons finely grated Thai chili
¾ tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoons chopped green onions
1. Trim fat from Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak. Cut into thin ½ inch slices.
2. Place steak into a bowl. Add in the brown sugar, garlic, Asian pear, soy sauce, Thai chili and sesame oil.
3. Toss well, until all the meat is coated evenly.
4. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour (overnight is best).
5. Grill or cook Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak in a skillet, for 2-3 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
7. Enjoy with Banchan (side dishes)