- Maida (Flour) 2 cups
- Khameer (Yeast) instant 1 & ½ tsp
- Cheeni (Sugar) 1 & ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp
- Doodh (Milk) room temp ¼ cup
- Oil 5-6 tbs
- Pani (Water) warm 5-6 tbs or as required
Chicken Filling Ingredients:
- Crescent Foods Ground Chicken
- Yellow Onion
- Your favorite spices, to taste!
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, instant yeast, sugar, and salt, mix well.
- Make a well, add milk and gradually add oil and mix it with the help of hands.
- Add warm water (as required), mix, and knead well until all ingredients are combined.
- Take dough, punch and knead it again and grease the dough with oil.
- Cover and leave the dough for 1 & 1 ½ hours in a warm place.
- Knead the dough again, cover, and rest again for 30 minutes.
- Bread dough is ready.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Cook the ground chicken and onion, topping with your desired spices and seasoning.
- Once fully cooked, set aside until bread is ready.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape with the help of a rolling pin.
- Place the filling in the center of the dough.
- Make slits/cuts with the help of a knife on both of the longer sides.
- Start bringing the topmost slit ends across from each other alternately.
- Keep going, remember to alternate, left to right and right to left.
- Put the dough in a baking tray, apply egg-wash, sprinkle nigella and sesame seeds then bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Special thanks to instagrammer the_mom_blogger_ for this recipe.