Marinated Steak With Buttered Mushrooms
1 ½ pounds Crescent Foods Ribeye
4 tbsp Soy Sauce
4 tbsp Lemon Juice
½ cup Olive Oil
1 package of pre-sliced mushrooms
4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon Garlic (in any form you like)
2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon Pepper
½ teaspoon Salt
A pinch of Red Pepper flakes or powder
2 tablespoons Butter
A handful of Parsley (freshly chopped)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- In the same pan, add butter and mushrooms. Salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are fully cooked and add onto the steak.
- Remove from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.