A quick and easy side or snack the whole family will love!
- 2 lb of Crescent Foods All Natural Ground Chicken
- 1 package of crescent rolls (8 pieces)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice (Swiss Monterey Jack, or mozzarella work best)
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1/2 a large onion finely chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Sesame Seeds for garnish on crust (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a pan, sauté the ground chicken with all the seasoning and the onion and garlic together until browned and cooked through.
- Lay the crescent roll dough flat onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Allow for the triangles to overlap and pinch together 4 to make a large square. Curl in the sides like a tiny crust.
- Top it off with a generous layer of the ground chicken mixture then top that off with cheese followed by tomatoes slices. Season with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and a pinch of salt.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Broil for 1 minute for even more color.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature!