Cilantro Lime Chicken Garlic Pasta
A quick and easy pasta dish that’ll turn into a regular weekday meal!
- 1 packet Crescent Foods Cilantro Lime Seasoned Chicken Breast
- 1 packet Thin Spaghetti
- 3 tbs Butter or Olive Oil
- 7 Garlic Cloves peeled and chopped
- 2 handfuls of Spinach
- 10 White Mushrooms chopped
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan
- Cook the pasta to doneness by following cooking instructions on package
- While the pasta is cooking, Preheat oven to 400 F. Remove the chicken from the packet and do not rinse!
- Place the chicken breast in a shallow roasting pan and roast the chicken breast in the center of the oven for about 12-14 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Once the chicken is cooked, sliced the breast pieces and set aside
- In a separate pan, melt the butter and add the garlic to let the juices release into the butter, about 2-3 minutes. Then add the chicken pieces and mushrooms and let cook for a 3-4 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add the pasta, spinach, and parmesan to the garlic, mushroom and chicken and mix together.
- Top with some more shredded parmesan, serve immediately and enjoy!