Chicken Salad Cups
2 frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 25–oz bag)
¾ cup chopped cooked Crescent Chicken
2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds
2 teaspoons chopped green onions
1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
Dash ground ginger
Sesame seed, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 jumbo muffin cups. Place biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds, turning biscuits over halfway through microwave time, until soft enough to press into rounds.
- In small bowl, mix chicken, cheese, almonds, green onions, mayonnaise and ginger until well blended. Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup. Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Expert tips
- To toast almonds, heat oven to 350°F. Spread almonds in ungreased shallow pan. Bake uncovered 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Use Crescent Whole Fryer as a shortcut to cooked chicken.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Pilsbury