Total Time: approx. 30 min
-Heifa, Fufu's Kitchen
- 15 Crescent Foods Chicken tenders
- 3 cups of shredded cheese (Monterey Jack blend is the best)
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large onion thinly slices
- 2 tbsp of taco seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- Bake chicken tenders according to package instructions then dice into cubes and set aside.
- In the meantime, sauté onions and bell peppers in the olive oil with the taco seasoning, salt, and pepper until they are soft and have some caramelization. Set aside.
- Butter or spray olive oil into a large nonstick skillet, then lay tortilla down in the pan. Stove should be on medium heat.
- Top with 1/3 cup of shredded cheese then a few onions and bell peppers then a handful of chicken. Scatter all these ingredients. Top that with a sprinkle of cheese. Let this melt. Take the other tortilla and
- smear a tbsp. of cream cheese on it then place it on top and press down. Spray the outside with olive oil. Give it a minute, and then flip the quesadilla so the other side gets a nice crust too.
- Remove from the pan and cut into 4’s. Serve warm with guacamole, pico de gallo, and/or sour cream.