Chicken Enchilada Cups
(makes 24 wonton cups)
24 wonton wrappers
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/2 cup enchilada sauce, homemade or store bought
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
2 green onions, thinly sliced
- (optional additional ingredients: chopped green chiles, black beans, chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press wonton wrappers into the cups of a mini muffin pan to form “cups”, being sure that the edges to not fold in. Bake for 7 minutes, then remove.
- Meanwhile, stir together chicken and enchilada sauce in a mixing bowl until combined. Portion the chicken evenly into the baked wonton cups until they are full. Sprinkle with a pinch of shredded cheese. Then bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through. Remove and garnish with sliced green onions.
- **If using the optional ingredients, you can either stir them into the chicken and enchilada sauce mixture, or you can use them as additional garnishes.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://www.