Chicken Alfredo Melts
1 loaf French Baguette Or Any Kind Of Crusty Bread.
½ cups Alfredo Sauce
1 Crescent whole Chicken Breast, Cooked And Shredded
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Place halves on a baking sheet.
- Spread with sauce. Top with and chicken and cheese, sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Cut into 2 inch pieces serve.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED itheecook