Baked Chicken Drumsticks
5 -6 Crescent chicken drumsticks
- 1. Put some olive oil in the bottom of a 9X13 pan (just enough to put the drumsticks on).
- 2. Add Crescent drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren’t touching each other).
- 3. Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 4. Bake at 375 for half an hour. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before).
- 5. Bake another half an hour (or until cooked til 160 degrees)).