- Zehra, The FitNest
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp lime zest
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pound Crescent Foods Angus Beef Steak
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs, sunny side up
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 3-4 tbsp feta cheese
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. Whisk all of the marinade ingredients together and pour into a large ziploc bag or large
2. Add steak to ziploc bag with marinade and allow to marinade for a few hours.
3. When ready to grill, liberally season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill until golden brown and perfectly charred (5-6 minutes per side) then allow to rest
5. Cook eggs in a large skillet
6. Heat tortillas in a microwave or on a skillet
7. Slice the avocados and begin to assemble the tacos.
8. Slice the steak into thin slices and place on tortillas. Top each tortilla with steak, salsa,
avocado and egg. Sprinkle with feta cheese and hot sauce (optional)