1 Beef Stir Fry
2 ½ tablespoons canola oil
½ cup julienne cut bell pepper
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup broccoli florets
½ cup snow peas
½ tablespoon corn starch
1 tablespoon cold water
1 tablespoon finely grated garlic
½ tablespoon finely grated ginger
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1. In a bowl mix together cornstarch and cold water. Stir until well combined (this is called a slurry).
2. Add soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar garlic and ginger to the bowl and mix well.
3. Pour the sauce into a pan or wok on low heat until it thickens. Remove the sauce from the pan.
4. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil to the same pan and heat on medium-high.
5. Add the Crescent Angus Beef Stir Fry to the pan and cook 2-3 minutes until browned.
6. Remove the beef from the pan, pour the teriyaki sauce over the top and set aside.
7. Heat the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil the pan and add the vegetables to the pan. Cook until slightly tender, but still crisp*.
8. Add the beef back to the pan with the vegetables. Heat for 2 minutes.
9. Serve with rice and Enjoy