Beef Loaded Bean Dip
The perfect protein packed side for your Taco Night!
- 1 lb Crescent Foods Ground Beef
- 1 can Vegetarian Refried Beans
- ½ jar Salsa
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3 tbs Taco Sauce
- 1 tbs Taco Seasoning
- 1 oz Slice Olives
- ½ cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- To prepare the ground beef, follow the instructions to our 5 Ingredient Taco Meat https://crescentfoods.com/taco-meat
- In a small pan, warm up the vegetarian refried beans with 1 tbs of the taco seasoning
- Once the refried beans are warm and the consistency is smooth, begin to assemble the dip
- To assemble, layer the beans onto the bottom of a tupperware or tray then pour the taco sauce over the beans
- Then layer beef, salsa, sour cream, and top with the cheese and olives. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.